This is an open access journal, which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access. Authors can use Creative Commons license type to specify the usage rights of the article. Are copyright of authors.
This journal is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License C.
SCM Journal allows the author to own copyright without restrictions.
Our mission is to achieve a specialized magazine with the best professionals in the field, for students, master students, Ph.D. students, members of academia and those who practice supply chain management in business, in Central and Eastern Europe, through the collaboration with organizations of excellence, promoters in the innovation of best management practices in Western Europe.
Our vision/ambition is to become a recognized journal in Romania, in the academic field, in research and training of career practitioners in supply chain management for efficient consumer response. We want it to be an excellent journal, listed by academic and business.
We want to focus, all the editorial team and everyone participating with articles, on the principles and values:
– The originality of the papers;
– Applicability of ideas;
– The style of presentation;
– Written communication;
– A rigorous research;
– The impact of ideas;
– Business orientated papers.
1. To be a listed specialized magazine in a 5-year perspective;
2. To be a journal whose articles are cited by specialized academics in the Central and Eastern-Europe;
3. To be recognized by the alumni of our university working at transnational companies.
4. To be a magazine that receives feedback from the business world with good management practices;
5. To be a commune place for future Ph.D. students in the SCM 4 ECR field.